Sunday, November 23, 2008

Word to your mother

I love words that combine two words into one. Like liger, spork, and spoonula. They're fun.

Well, after dinner tonight, we were sitting around the table talking, when all of a sudden...Thomas snooted.

I said, "Thomas! You snooted!" He said, "No I didn't. I sneezed, and then I..." Just then, he broke out into the biggest laugh I've seen in a long time. He got it. Oh, sweet bathroom humor. How do I love thee?
Photobucket

6 comments:

Mama/Linda said...

That's better than "snarted", which I NEVER would have let you say as a kid. He He!

Kimberly said...

I love it when I pull a zinger on the kids, and they get it...especially Joshua. Most of the time he doesn't hear what I say (blast that ADHD), so when he does catch on...oh man, it is sweet.

Susan said...

I thought this was going to be a post about vanilla ice..lol

The Moser Fam... said...

snooted....that's a good one and much more g-rated than some i've heard...my husband has a few bathroom related ones that i, unfortunately, am unable to share here :) thanks for a giggle! :)

parsonsfamily said...

I love hearing all the hilarious things your kids say. You guys must never stop laughing at your house.

Lauren said...

Totally cracks me up!!!