nice photo collage! very cute. is that flower from your garden?
that is a really cute!!!!!!!!!
Yes. Margaret planted some gerber daisies while she was here once, and so did Jeremy awhile back. Aren't they pretty?
Lauren: Did you plant flowers!Katie: No...I don't know where they came from. Just figured that Margaret planted them!Ha ha!Cute collage!!!
You must have too much time on your hands...they collage is really cute...and the flowers look great. Yes, I'm jealous...but in awe too!
wow...flowers in november..must be nice....:) enjoy the cool air and think of us having to shovel our driveway several times already! glad to see you've discovered picasa...isn't it cool? :)
You are so talented!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
nice photo collage! very cute. is that flower from your garden?
that is a really cute!!!!!!!!!
Yes. Margaret planted some gerber daisies while she was here once, and so did Jeremy awhile back. Aren't they pretty?
Lauren: Did you plant flowers!
Katie: No...I don't know where they came from. Just figured that Margaret planted them!
Ha ha!
Cute collage!!!
You must have too much time on your hands...they collage is really cute...and the flowers look great.
Yes, I'm jealous...but in awe too!
wow...flowers in november..must be nice....:) enjoy the cool air and think of us having to shovel our driveway several times already! glad to see you've discovered picasa...isn't it cool? :)
You are so talented!
Post a Comment