I'm SO ready for this election to be over with. Do you know how many phone calls I have received from people wanting my vote? I can't even tell you. Judges and congressmen, incumbents and newbies, senators, republicans, democrats,
you name it. I get calls from candidates. I get calls from their wives. I even get calls from their daughters! "
My dad is sooooo awesome! You should vote for him!" What? Michelle Obama called me 3 times during the primary season, and my mother almost had a heart attack thinking that I'd voted in the democratic primary.
I've never in my life received this massive amount of calls, so either my time is up on the "do not call" list, or I've reached the time where I can be a mature, responsible voter because I've joined
that club...the over 30 club. Could it be?
6 comments:
I did vote in the Democratic primary. That's how concerned I was about the possibility of Obama winning the nomination. Unfortunately, he won it anyway, and now I'm on pins and needles.
I can't even breath... I admit I am so afraid for tomorrow to come...I am worried for the future of our country.
Lots of phone calls at our house too! John Cornyn called me personally a few times and so did his wife! ;)
Yes, my house is a bit quietier today.
And all this time I thought I was special.
Maybe your time is up on the do not call list, and ours isn't, because we only got maybe 2 calls. And we're 30 too :)
Post a Comment