Well, if you're not familiar with the show--each character has an ability. Some are telepathic, some can stop time, and there are even a few who can't die. Daphne's ability is speed. She can run so fast, you can't see her. It's awesome--like the old road runner cartoons. Well, I think Rose was born with this ability. I've never seen a child get into more stuff than this one. She's quite the little Speedy Gonzalez.
Speedy Daphne and Rose
This morning, I walked up the stairs. I needed to tidy up Thomas's bathroom. When I left, Rose and Anna were sitting on their stools, eating breakfast. I'm NOT kidding when I say about a minute a half later, this is what I found:
Keep in mind that this basket isn't easy to get to, either. She had to climb up in the linen closet in my bathroom to get it. I have to give her credit for not spilling "Chick Flick Cherry" red nailpolish on the carpet or tile...that's a whole other ability right there.


5 comments:
Oh, Rose...what are we going to do with her? Sell her to the circus? Ha ha! Kidding! She's too dang cute for that!
Haha! She and my boy must be birds of a feather! Once we came inside from the backyard & he was ahead of me by no more than 30 seconds. By the time I got inside, the cat was covered with shaving cream. True story!
Rose is a talented little girl!
She's got talent Katie, you got to admit it...
Remember my post about the baby powder?
You gotta love her, she's too cute to trade in...
She just took matters into her own hands oops I mean toes! She's a girl of action.
Post a Comment