Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Totally Don't Get It Tuesday

There are lots of things that baffle me. Things that leave me scratching my head, or muttering "Wtf?" So many, in fact, that I'm starting my own little 'column' if you will.

So, here it is. The very first "Totally Don't Get It Tuesday" entry. And the winner is...
Quite frankly, Madonna grosses me out. What, with the fur, her botoxed face, the pimp chains, the everything. Ew.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Tammy said...

never liked or got her either!

Kimberly said...

I second the motion...never liked her either!

MELANIE said...

Funny Katie. Don't you remember watching that movie with her called "Who's That Girl?!"...oh gosh.

Cheryl said...

The only thing that I like about her is her body. Uh-May-Zing! Not just for her age or for a mother, but for ANYONE!

Lauren said...

Yeah...she's pretty nasty! Ha ha! What ever happened to that sweet, little, innocent girl singing "Like a Virgin?"....oh...wait...