Where was I?
1 minute ago: Sitting right here at the computer, opening an afternoon snack for Miss Rose.
1 day ago: Thomas and Anna had a dentist appointment, so Rose, Lucy, and I were in the waiting area reading books and magazines. Rose LOVED all the magazine covers with Obama on them. She loves saying his name. She's great at current events. Anna asked me if it was Michael Phelps. She's not great at current events.
1 week ago: Jeremy and the kids took me to dinner to celebrate my 1/2 birthday. Told you we celebrate those.
1 month ago: Thrilled that the Longhorns beat the Sooners.
3 years ago: I was pregnant with Rose, selling a house, and building another. Also, we were enjoying the Longhorns' National Championship year. I was obsessed with gray knit maternity pants and looked like a bum.
5 years ago: I was pregnant with Anna and tutoring once a week. I had blonde hair and tons of time to devote to Thomas.
7 years ago: I was pregnant with Thomas (detecting a pattern?) and teaching 2nd grade. Mack was our baby.

10 years ago: Jeremy and I were engaged and I was student teaching.
Anyone else wanna play?

2 comments:
1 minute ago-- Sitting at the computer reading Katie's post, and thinking...oh, me, me, me! I love tag...
1 day ago--took Gabriel with me to get more mouthwash at the dentist's office, and then when to the eye doctor. Gabriel loved hanging out with me. He was as good as gold too.
1 week ago--at the school for an ARD for Joshua. Drew up plans for academic modifications for the first time...he's doing great now.
1 month ago--Started sorting stuff out for our big garage sale. Thank God that's all over now.
3 years ago--I was trying to convince Christina to walk. I remember we had to evacuate to Dallas because of Hurricane Rita that September.
5 years ago--I was in the middle of trying to sell a house and build a new one. Really stressed b/c the builder was taking his dear sweet time. David ended up writing a letter to the CEO, and we finally got the house done.
7 years ago--I was pregnant with Rebecca. Excited to have a girl, and sewed a new bedding set. I virtually never sew now...there is just no time.
10 years ago--David and I had gotten married that summer, and I was pregnant 3 1/2 months later with Joshua (are you detecting a pattern too?)
Sorry, no pics, don't want to show everyone how big I was when I was pregnant...nope, no way.
ok, i remember those gray pants...and you wearing a red turtleneck and me sitting on the floor packing your kitchen. and then you brought me a pregnancy test and said you wouldn't need it before it expired and wondered if i would. :) oh the memories. i also remember babysitting for your baby mack and him sleeping in your bed with me. i am too tired to remember where i was one minute ago. this is a long comment.
Post a Comment