Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Totally Don't Get It Tuesday

Uggs...

Ugg is right...
Photobucket

10 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm not a fan either...but I must say...they came out with a knit pair last season that were A-dorable! Erin has a pair! But the boots with the fur....UGG is right!

The Moser Fam... said...

you are funny...i always have a good little chuckle when i check your blog! i'm not a fan of the ugg brand either, but i do have some boots that look a little similar, and i must admit...they are SUPER comfortable and warm in the cold, snowy northeast! i can't imagine that they would come in overly handy in TX though?! :) I refuse, however, to wear them on the outside of my jeans....I'm just not THAT cool. I could never pull it off!! :)

Kimberly said...

Ugliest boots I've ever seen...

Just because it's a trend doesn't mean it would look good on me...

Susan said...

Emily has a pink pair..and everytime she wears them..the green head rears it's ugly head..

Melissa said...

My best friend has a pair that she wears everywhere. I told her this weekend that they were probably cool 4 years ago but certainly not anymore. She told me I had no style! Whatever. They're ugly!

MELANIE said...

no offense to anyone but I do have to agree that they are pretty Ugg-ly...not a fan!!

The Torno's said...

That's so funny. I also don't understand why people pay over $100 for them.

the deKorne family said...

i didn't understand either until i moved to where it's like 20 when you leave the house and they are like putting your feet in a warm, soft, really warm, really really soft little glove. and you don't have to wear socks, so to be able to just pull on instant comfort no matter what your outfit and not have to worry about being in the snow or frigid=ness is most comforting. not about glamour, about being warm. so the people in la i don't get either.

Caroline George said...

TOTALLY don't get this !!!

Cheryl said...

EW! Especially not with Eva's outfit! Maybe with Jennifer's...