Wednesday, March 31, 2010

You just can't write this stuff

I decided to go to the McDonald's Drive Thru on Sunday after church and get Thomas a Happy Meal. It was a treat--just for him. The girls were home with Jeremy.

We were on our way home, and I asked him, "Thomas, can I have two fries?" "Sure." I ate my fries (and enjoyed every salty second of them). Then he placed three more fries on the arm rest. "And here's a tip...for being a good mom."

Are you out there McDonald's Corporation? (Of course they read this blog.) That is one perfect commercial. Wrapped up just for you and tied with a bow.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Abby said...

There's a reason I have a blog tag titled "My love affair with McDonald's." That place is pure magic. Just ask anyone who loves Diet Coke.

The Moser Fam... said...

That is so precious! Did your heart just melt? :) You are a good mama! :)

Lauren said...

Heehee! I love it!

Tammy said...

That is so sweet! Moments like that make it all worth it. By the way, did I ever tell you I was in a McDonald's commerical in college?

Kimberly said...

Thomas has always been so darn smart Katie...and you are a good mom.

Mama/Linda said...

I'm Thomas's #1 fan! What an awesome kid!

The Torno's said...

uhhhh, that is hilarious! Good one Thomas!