Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter pictures. You get the gist.

People pay hundreds of dollars for a professional to photograph their families. They get all gussied up. The photographer knows the best time of day for outside shots, knows the best locations, is an expert at photoshop. The photographer doesn't have to use idle threats to get the kids to stand still and face the same direction.

Of course, why would I pay someone all those hundreds of dollars for beautiful photos of my kids when I have these?
Happy Easter anyway.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Susan said...

what are you talking about..those are fantastic..and I LOVE the family shot..precious.

Lauren said...

Haha! I love the one where Rose and Anna are looking up at something....an airplane? A bird? So cute!

Mama/Linda said...

Well, I think they are just perfect! Shows each personality - love it!

Carol Fleserieu-Miller said...

Your family is beautiful! What more can I say!

MELANIE said...

LOVE your Easter pictures :)