Miss Lucy Mae is not a baby anymore. Our sweet girl is 2. We celebrated with a tea party. First, everyone needed their very own fancy hat.
We needed a cupcake tower, fruit kabobs, and beautiful weather.
Happy birthday to my fitting-in-with-the-big-girls,
sister-loving,
yellow sandal-wearing, Elvis-impersonating
adorable!!! what a cute idea. those are some sweet hats! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!!
She's the most precious 2-year-old I've ever seen. Happy Birthday Lucy!
I love it! What a cute idea. Happy Birthday!
Haha! That's awesome! "Elvis Impersonating!" Ha ha ha! :)
Lucy is beautiful! All of the (your) spring hats are lovely. I need to meet your kids!
Darling girl! She is so cute. And her party was adorable. Again with the gorgeous baked goods!
Happy Birthday Lucy! How did you get to be 2 already? You are so big!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
adorable!!! what a cute idea. those are some sweet hats! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!!
She's the most precious 2-year-old I've ever seen. Happy Birthday Lucy!
I love it! What a cute idea. Happy Birthday!
Haha! That's awesome! "Elvis Impersonating!" Ha ha ha! :)
Lucy is beautiful! All of the (your) spring hats are lovely. I need to meet your kids!
Darling girl! She is so cute. And her party was adorable. Again with the gorgeous baked goods!
Happy Birthday Lucy! How did you get to be 2 already? You are so big!
Post a Comment