so cute!! and i don't see any mullet. it makes me excited to have more kids because your 3rd and 4th are just as delightful as the first two. i'd hate to miss out. :)
HA HA HA HA! That is awesome! She rocks! (Plus she really likes me, so that makes me like her even MORE!) (Not that I wouldn't if she didn't....but you know!)
Love those. I especially like the face she makes when she puts them on. Looks like she's working hard to keep them up on her face. :) There is no one quite like Lucy.
6 comments:
Aww...she's so cute!
so cute!! and i don't see any mullet. it makes me excited to have more kids because your 3rd and 4th are just as delightful as the first two. i'd hate to miss out. :)
HA HA HA HA! That is awesome! She rocks! (Plus she really likes me, so that makes me like her even MORE!) (Not that I wouldn't if she didn't....but you know!)
she is a cutie pie! i love the upside down glasses too. :)
Love those. I especially like the face she makes when she puts them on. Looks like she's working hard to keep them up on her face. :) There is no one quite like Lucy.
I love her too! She's awesome! :)
Post a Comment