Well..... when you change your name to "The Mother Formerly Known as Katie," you'll have to eat your words.
I had no idea that Sasha even existed. I can't believe that I am out of the pop culture loop!
I could go without seeing her Direct TV commercials ever again : )
Yeah...that's just weird! Especially the robot hand!
I saw you over on MckMama's- cute blog! I love how you have the tide with your tag!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well..... when you change your name to "The Mother Formerly Known as Katie," you'll have to eat your words.
I had no idea that Sasha even existed. I can't believe that I am out of the pop culture loop!
I could go without seeing her Direct TV commercials ever again : )
Yeah...that's just weird! Especially the robot hand!
I saw you over on MckMama's- cute blog! I love how you have the tide with your tag!
Post a Comment