Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Lullaby for Kaiya



Photobucket

11 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

That was the sweetest thing ever...made me so teary eyed! I love his little messages at the beginning and end. SO precious! I know that will Heidi and Mark feel loved. (He is really talented...and cute!)

Melissa said...

He is so good. I didn't know he played. What a sweet guy for dedicating that to baby Kaiya. I've been stalking their blog and praying that she gets better.

Dixie said...

Hi Katie, I finally figured out how to respond!! How precious is little Thomas!!! Like a little angel playing for a little angel. Thanks and much love to you all!

parsonsfamily said...

Oh that was so sweet! Thomas is so talented and I know Mark and Heidi are going to love it.

MELANIE said...

So sweet and Thomas is getting so good!

Susan said...

that was beautiful..smiling through tears..katie, I remember his first lesson...He even used a gentle voice at the end...precious

Kimberly said...

Thomas, you are just awesome!

Mama/Linda said...

OK, I cried, too! Man, he's getting good!!! The next Yo-Yo Ma!!

Tammy said...

beautiful - wiping away the tears

The Torno's said...

That's great! And what a sweet thing to do.

the deKorne family said...

i feel badly that everyone saw this before me, but kaiya just listened and went right to sleep. :) that made me cry...thanks so much to sweet thomas and i can't BELIEVE how far he has come! so excited for you guys to meet her. love you love you and thank you for everything!1