Always call the Wisemen by their names. Not sure what they are? Thomas named them.
left to right: Green, Eggs, & Ham**********************************
Last night we went to The Woodlands Waterway to see Christmas lights and have dinner. This is the conversation that was overheard between Anna and her wise, older brother.
Anna: Watch out Thomas! Don't get too close to that water. You'll fall in.
Thomas: I won't fall in.
Thomas: I won't fall in.
Anna: You can't walk on the water.
Thomas: Anna, I know that. The only person that can walk on water is Jesus...and Luigi.

8 comments:
He seriously makes me laugh out loud! Funny funny funny.
yep, that made me laugh. :) thanks! i love you.
You can't forget Luigi!
TOO FUNNY!
Holy crap that is funny! That kid is bound to be a comedian! :)
Hey, can Thomas come over and help me with my bible study? I like his thinking!
Oh Katie..hanging my head in shame He has been hanging out with Logan..way to much..
Happy childhood (okay, probably pre-teen) memory: playing Mario Brothers. I think I will have the tune in my head for the rest of the day!
that was awesome. steve and I are now trying to remember a game where luigi walks on the water :)
Post a Comment