You know how I have a penchant for all thigs velour? Well, imagine my excitement when Margaret brought the girls these matching red velour jumpsuits. I was this close to finding one for me to match. Well, okay, not that close. But seriously. Why not make this beautiful specimen in size 9-12 month? Is that too much to ask?
Margaret came for Grandparent's Day at the girls' preschool.

Anna sang her little heart out at her last preschool Christmas program...sniff sniff. Not to get ahead of myself, but it's only a few more months until Kindergarten round-up and preschool graduation and school shopping and memorizing the Pledge of Allegiance and cafeteria number and homework. Oh wait, I just got ahead of myself.



5 comments:
You really like your velour Katie...
I admit, I asked for a velour pantsuit for Christmas...
Anna in kinder...I am not ready for that..How did THAT happen..d.e.n.i.a.l
You know I don't have a velour pant suit but you are seriously making me want to go out and get one!
So cute.
I love Little Miss Anna's facial expression when she is singing! So cute!
Post a Comment