Friday, December 5, 2008

You won't believe your eyes...

They saw Santa, and everybody...smiled!**

*Rose was scared out of her little mind. That is the face of someone overcoming her fear. She was shaking like a leaf, her little face was flushed, but she gritted her teeth and squeezed Thomas' hand, and she did it!

*And, of course it's a Liardon picture~nearly perfect. Yes, I know Lucy is barefoot and Thomas is wearing his grubby sweatpants and bright orange crocs.

I'm a believer

Photobucket

7 comments:

Mama/Linda said...

LOVE IT!

the deKorne family said...

awesome pictures. and i LOVE the mohawk. they are all so cute it's amazing. you should have more. :)

Kimberly said...

Love Lucy with no socks...and way to go Rose!

MELANIE said...

I LOVE it!! Thomas is such a good big brother! It's perfect! :)

Melissa said...

That is great! I'm really impressed that they all smiled. Poor Rose really took one for the Liardon team.

The Torno's said...

That made me feel so much better when I read the part about Rose. Wait until you see our Santa picture. I haven't posted it yet because we're thinking about using it on our cards this year.

Lauren said...

I just went searching for this blog post because not only do I love the first picture, but I REALLY love the second one! It made me smile!

(Have I told you recently how much I love your son?)