Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is coming...the goose is getting fat!

No December would be complete without a few important things...

The Nativity acted out by preschoolers.



Christmas cookies (these were for Rose's 1/2 birthday).



Playing in the "snow." What, you don't believe me? You can't see the snow?
Well, it was there.



Christmas toenails--Yes, I have them. No, I will not post a picture of my feet on this blog.


Looking at Christmas lights~~
This was the Woodlands Winter Wonderland--we went with Nana and Podge.


So, you better not pout...cuz Santa Claus is coming to town!


Photobucket

4 comments:

the deKorne family said...

That made me homesick for The Woodlands! What great pictures.....whta a great family. :) I love you and feel extra blessed by you this Christmas!

Kimberly said...

Red and green toenails...wow, even on little Lucy!

And I'm so disappointed you didn't take a pic of your toes Katie...come on now! They can't be that bad...

:-)

Lauren said...

How cute, Katie! Clever post!

Mama/Linda said...

That was soooo much fun! Glad we could share that with y'all!!