We learned something new yesterday. When it rains every day for a week, the ducks are starving. Serious amount of ducks. We brought them some graham crackers, and if you left a cracker in your hand for even 3 seconds, they'd nip at you. They were literally walking on our feet. Sort of gross.


And, I wanted to give a shout out to Stephanie. She made this adorable sock monkey onesie for Lucy--she said that the monkeys reminded her of my kids...I have to agree with her there:) Her products are great for baby and shower gifts.
The 4 Monkeys


6 comments:
I was fortunate enough to be there feeding those ducks with all the cute Liardon kids. Fun times!!!
PRECIOUS ONESIE!!!
Rebecca still hasn't forgotten the time we fed ducks at Myer Park, and one nipped her ankle.
I need one of those cute onsies for Christina, she's our monkey
Kimberly
thanks katie! she looks so cute! i love your little monkeys!!!
oops! i was on james' acct. he thinks lucy is cute too! thanks for the shout out!!!
Love the onesie and LOVE the picture of all of your monkeys. They are too cute!
Post a Comment