Anna doesn't like "school work." She has no interest in letters and the sounds they make. She can count pretty high, but you'll never hear her unless she's counting to make sure she has all of her stuffed animals. When I give her a pencil to practice writing her name, she whines, moans, and gripes--usually refusing to do the task.
So, you can imagine my surprise when I found Anna practicing writing her name...upstairs...on the wall...12 different places...with permanent ink. Mister Clean's Magic Eraser never stood a chance.

9 comments:
Oh, no...!
Wouldn't you know, Christina was the same way until I started lessons with Joshua over the summer. Then she wanted to practice her letters "like a big girl." We had the 2nd story landing and gameroom painted 1.5 years ago because she though the big blank walls were her canvas :-)
Oh my gracious! Maybe she wants to grow up and be a teacher just like her Mama....and she was practicing writing on the board! ;)
Oops...however, her ANNA looks pretty good! ;)
great fine motor skills. let's cheer to that.
gotta love her!!
you have to give her credit for letter formation and correct spelling.
p.s Patrick did that last year, only it was carved on top of his dresser.
emily writes her name on everything...and anything...and she is 9..
Oh my goodness! I agree with the formation and correct spelling :)
AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely FANTASTIC. Can't wait to see you all next week!
Post a Comment