Wednesday, August 27, 2008

3 more days...

It's that time again. Time for burnt orange and Game Day. Time for cheering and rooting your team on. Time for rivalries and competition. Time for Kirk, Lee, and Chris. Time to sing your favorite fight song. It's time for victory and a little redemption. It's college football time.

Hook 'em.



Photobucket

9 comments:

Susan said...

Oh Katie..are you kidding me...great minds...

Lauren said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I'm PUMPED! I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON! I LOVE THIS MOVIE! AND I LOVE UT!!!!!! :)

HOOK EM HORNS!!!!

Lauren said...

PS I copied y'all! :)

Kimberly said...

Okay, I'm praying the Aggies have a WINNING season this year, and beat the Horns' butts.

GIG'EM AGGIES! WHOOP!

(Hey, if you can have an obsession with the Longhorns, I can have one with the Aggies.)

taylor said...

excited that Gary and I get to share it with you guys!

Tammy said...

All I can say is God Bless the Aggies!! They are going to need all the help they can get!!

Here's to a great season for us all!!

Kimberly said...

Katie, I know you're not messin' with our fight song are you?

Jennifer said...

Um, GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY(and Notre Dame)! :)

MELANIE said...

Hook 'em! Glad y'all all went to a school with a football team worth cheering on...or a football team. period.