We have a music CD that came with our 101 Dalmations DVD. The kids started playing it yesterday, and track #9 is Gabriel's favorite. Along with the song are dogs barking in the background and Gabriel starts panting like a dog. No, I did not teach him that--I have his siblings to thank for that!
5 comments:
Cute song! I will have to have my kids listen to it. They are road warriors too :)
Love this post. My son has just starting singing this song and i wondered where it came from.
We have a music CD that came with our 101 Dalmations DVD. The kids started playing it yesterday, and track #9 is Gabriel's favorite. Along with the song are dogs barking in the background and Gabriel starts panting like a dog. No, I did not teach him that--I have his siblings to thank for that!
I so know that song! Is that sad?
Claire just sat completely still for that minute, 14 seconds. Brady loves that song!! We had been singing it too before our trip!
Post a Comment