Monday, July 7, 2008

Fireworks, Family, and Fun...oh my!

We spent July 4th in Burleson this year with the Liardons. Their neighborhood is a fun place to watch fireworks because they're out in the country and every block sets off a ton. Jeremy and Jonathan did their fair share, as well. It was fun. Darrell made homemade ice cream--good ole American dessert!



Sparklers

My cousin Corey married Megan Rigsby on Saturday on Lake Worth. It was a beautiful evening and everyone had fun. I'm so glad we made the trip to Fort Worth to be there for their special day.




Corey and Megan

I love this picture of the Thomas boys dancing--Jared, John, and Corey



Nana and Podge with Lucy--I never held Lucy the entire night. She was passed around from person to person. She got a whole lotta lovin!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like your weekend was a "blast." The picture of you all together outside was really great. It is so hard to get a nice picture of everyone, especially with 4 kids.

Lauren said...

Great pictures! Wow...Daddy looks SKINNY!!!! All that bike riding!

I'm glad y'all got to make it up for the weekend!

Kimberly said...

Let's see if my pic comes with this...

Kimberly said...

Okay, how about now...

Yes, got it, thank Katie!

Anonymous said...

In the picture of Jeremy with Thomas and Anna... are those slot machines in the background???