Thursday, July 17, 2008

Conversation Manipulation at its Finest

Conversation over dinner~~

Me: Thomas, you need to eat your dinner. At least TRY it.

Thomas: No. It's gross.

Me: Thomas, there are poor, starving children in Africa and Latin America who don't even get one square meal a day that would love to have your dinner. (Yes, I went there...)

Thomas: Well, give them my dinner.

Me: You need to eat your dinner to make your body healthy and strong.

Thomas: What? Don't you care about the poor children in Africa?
Photobucket

5 comments:

MELANIE said...

that kid... ;)

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh, the things Thomas can come up with!! I can only imagine him as a teenager!!

Kimberly said...

Thomas has always been like that... negotiations til the bitter end.
He and Rebecca must have the same guardian angel, she argues to the teeth too.

parsonsfamily said...

laughing out loud! Oh the conversations we have to look forward to!

Jennifer said...

He is one of a kind. My friends and I are laughing out loud at work...