Lucy--24 1/2 inches, 14 lbs 7 oz

Rose--25 1/2 inches, 15 lbs 12 oz
Anna--25 inches, 13 lbs
Thomas--26 1/2 inches, 16 lbs 10 oz
Lucy is so bald compared to the others--and not my first red-head. Guess it probably won't stay. And could it be that she is my shortest? Wow.
.
7 comments:
They're ALL cute, ALL look related, and Lucy just looks like Lucy!
Way to go-see if you were a bad Mom like me you would have no idea or record of what size they were at 4 months. My poor children. They are BEAUTIFUL! :)
I think Rose and Thomas look a lot alike at 4 months. Lucy looks like a combo of all three, though! But who knows...they keep changing! Cute kids!!!!!! (Like you didn't know!)
All your kids are adorable, but if you want my vote, I think Lucy looks like Thomas.
SO CUTE--SO doing a 6 months post with my two...I think she looks like Lucy--cute and like all her siblings. Can't wait to see her in person in a few days!! Brady and Lucy were the same weight (he was taller)--Claire was closer to little Anna!
I can't tell who favors who but I must say they are just all too cute at 4 months!!
Thomas or Anna definitely. Rose has a look all her own, I think. All of them are precious!
Post a Comment