Thursday, July 17, 2008

Austin Weekend

We went to Austin last weekend to celebrate Grandpa's birthday. He and Grandma got to come home from the nursing center for a few hours to have lunch and be with family. They also got to meet little Lucy for the first time.
Oh, the family birthday hat...
Jeremy missed it on July 2

3 generations of proud, balding, American Liardons...

Great Grandpa and Great Grandma with not even half of their "greats."

Kim with her two older boys--Kyle and Kody
After lunch with the Liardons, we went to see our friends Matt and Caroline. They bought a new house and it was lovely. We haven't seen them since last fall. We go to the football games together. I did the math...this will be our 13th season to go to games with Matt. Lots of fun memories.
And, in case you were wondering what Rose does while I'm on the computer...

Photobucket

8 comments:

the deKorne family said...

that black really accentuates her blue eyes. :) cute pictures!

Susan said...

3 generations of proud, balding, American Liardons

why do I find that statement hysterical..still laughing

Kimberly said...

Yeap, Gabriel got into the clean laundry last time I was blogging.
And the black marker on Lucy...awesome. Glad you got a picture...good for you Mom!

Katie said...

Oh, it's not a marker. It's mascara. She loves make-up.

Caroline George said...

We made the blog! We had so much fun seeing all of you! Thanks for coming by and looking forward to another Longhorn football season. Hook 'Em! : )

Lauren said...

Oh...she looks so pretty!!!!! (I blogged!)

MELANIE said...

I agree with Susan! hee hee. Rose does look pretty. She's something else!

Jennifer said...

She's so smart! She almost got the eyelashes! Proud to be her godmother...