Nana and Aunt Lauren...
They left bright and early, drove four hours, and got here in time to make me laugh before Isaac was born.
Papa and Mimi...
They drove down Sunday night, watched the other precious four while I was in labor, and couldn't get there fast enough to kiss him.
Shonna, Shawn, and Graysen...
They proved to Jeremy that yes, Monday meetings can go on without him, and they brought me Kung Pao chicken from PF Changs.
Sharon, Jennifer, Susan, and Shane...
They were in a race to see who could get here first. Two had to join a Labor and Delivery Tour to find us and still got turned around, while the other two helped them find the room, resulting in a tie.
Randy and Dorothy...
They had a hard morning, but still left work early to meet the little guy.
Isaac is loved!
4 comments:
I walked in the room first..therefore..I won..
Seriously..so glad I got share in your special day..
He's loved from people who haven't met him yet too!! :( Can't wait to meet my cutie pie Godson :)
Whaaaaa! I still haven't held him yet! Major jealous...please tell me you are coming to the MOYC Back to School Luncheon on Monday, just for a little bit. I need a tiny baby fix!
Ok why didn't you do a post like this with other kids? Cause at least twice I would've made it. :)
Post a Comment