Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School

I'm not sure how it happened...I have three kids in school.


Thomas--4th grade


Anna--2nd grade


Rose--Kindergarten


It seems like just yesterday she was starting preschool.....

Life is so fast. I blink and three years have whizzed by.

After we dropped the kids off this morning, Lucy said, "I want Rose SO bad."

Me too, baby. But she's where she needs to be. Where she wants to be. She was ready.


Here's to another wonderful school year.

5 comments:

Mama/Linda said...

Can't wait to hear all about their first day!! I miss them after being there so much.

Abby said...

They are so sweet. Can't believe you were able to get four kids off to school, pictures taken, and a blog posted...with a newborn. You, my friend, are amazing.

Abby said...

Uh, three kids that is. I was thrown off by Lucy in that last one.

the deKorne family said...

Ok, this is so cute. I always love your first day posts...but Lucy in the last one with her blankie is beyond words cute. :) What's crazy is that you have 3 kids in school, and 2 not even there yet! You are superwoman!

Naomi said...

I haven't read your blog in a while. Sorry! Congratulations on your precious new gift! I absolutely loved what you wrote about simply focusing on God. I couldn't agree more! We are trying to instill that in our children as well. You guys are awesome parents! Wished we lived closer, although I am sure our husbands would get into trouble. :)