2. Here's a cute picture of my Mamaw and Papa with their "Great-grands." What a blessing that these kids have such young, healthy great-grandparents. I just wish we could see them more. 3. I love that Anna has always been so comfortable around adults. Anna's always loved my aunt Dixie. It doesn't hurt that Dixie also has an awesome lap dog that Anna can carry around. A dog that poses for the camera, no less.
4. We don't always remember to take advantage of the touristy attractions in Fort Worth when we go visit family. Over Spring Break we went to the Stockyards to see the Longhorn cattle drive. Awwww. Look at the cowboys and all the "Bevos."
5. I can now cross these things off of my list (you know how much I loooooove lists):
A) Passing a kidney stone.
B) Passing a kidney stone while pregnant.
C) Throwing up from pain.
Tuesday was an interesting day around here. 11 hours of pain. Intense pain for a couple of those hours. But I'll go on the record and say that it is not as bad as labor. I've heard people say that it is worse. I wouldn't go that far. Of course, I did throw up. From pain. Hahaha. Who knows. Pain is pain, right?
6) Happy spring! I love springtime in Texas. Yea bluebonnets!
No comments:
Post a Comment