HOORAY! How excited is Thomas? :)
Awesome - I am so excited for you!
Congratulations! Your family is not only expanding but growing up. I can't get over how grown-up Thomas is looking! That's what boyS are made of...are you having twins or just a little boy to the addition of the family?Hope you are doing well!Shannon
YAY!!!
YAY! YAY! YAY! So happy for the Liardon crew. That is wonderful.
Woohoo! Book end boys!!! Sooo excited for y'all! (Minus the kidney stone!) Love to all!
Yay for boy bookends!!I'm so happy for y'all :)
So excited, especially for Thomas!! Sorry to hear about the kidney stone. Yuck. My kids are thrilled with your news. Love y'all so much!
So fun!!
Congrats Katie!
Awesome news! And Lucy gets to stay the baby.
Congratulations, Jeremy and Thomas!
Congrats!!! Sooooo happy for you guys!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
HOORAY! How excited is Thomas? :)
Awesome - I am so excited for you!
Congratulations! Your family is not only expanding but growing up. I can't get over how grown-up Thomas is looking!
That's what boyS are made of...are you having twins or just a little boy to the addition of the family?
Hope you are doing well!
Shannon
YAY!!!
YAY! YAY! YAY! So happy for the Liardon crew. That is wonderful.
Woohoo! Book end boys!!! Sooo excited for y'all! (Minus the kidney stone!) Love to all!
Yay for boy bookends!!
I'm so happy for y'all :)
So excited, especially for Thomas!! Sorry to hear about the kidney stone. Yuck. My kids are thrilled with your news. Love y'all so much!
So fun!!
Congrats Katie!
Awesome news! And Lucy gets to stay the baby.
Congratulations, Jeremy and Thomas!
Congrats!!! Sooooo happy for you guys!
Post a Comment