Seven years ago we met her. We loved her because she was ours and she was perfect.

Fast forward seven years. We still love her because she's ours and she's perfect. But now there's even more to love.

She embraces all of God's creation with each new day. She befriends lizards and bugs. She could watch squirrels and birds longer than anyone I know. Maybe even my Papa. She has a garden growing on our living room window sill.

There is not one pretentious bone in this child's body. She missed out on the competitive bone too. But she scored in the funny bone department. Man, this kid is witty. As my dad would say, "she gets it." She knows what is funny, and can make me laugh out loud without even trying that hard. And I'm a tough audience.

She's sensitive. She's obedient by nature. She loves tomatoes. She's a good student. She's cool. I
wish I was as cool as Anna. She is our resident dog breed extraordinaire. Her idea of a fun party is to invite her friends over to watch the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show on the DVR.
We love her to pieces.
Happy Birthday Dear Anna!
(Here she is performing at her first violin ribbon festival.)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Anna! Such a beautiful girl. So hard to believe she is 7!
Love this description of your sweet girl. She's beautiful. Happy birthday, Anna!
Happy birthday, Anna! I cried throughout this whole post! I love your children so much and feel so blessed to be their aunt!
What a perfect Anna post. She is pretty awesome and let her know I'd LOVE to watch the dog show with her! (I look forward to it every Thanksgiving!) Happy birthday to Anna!!!!
Man, she's a good little violinist! And yes, she gets it! Love that cool kid!!!
so adorable....she is SUCH a special girl-always has been. i can still hear that cute voice she had in my head. such a unique little bundle of cuteness. happy birthday anna!
Post a Comment