Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things I Love Thursday*

*alternately titled Things that Bonus Baby makes me eat.

1. Light Pringles--sour cream and onion

2. Popsicles

3. Soft Pretzels

4. Mint Milanos

*alternately titled Guilty Pleasure Reading


1. Outlander

2. Dragonfly in Amber

3. Voyager

4. Drums of Autumn

People. I'm so seriously in love with the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. There are others in the series. These are the first four. Time travel. Scotland. Claire. Kilts. Dirks. The Scottish Uprising. Gaelic. Scottish brogue. But most importantly, James Alexander Malcolm Mackenzie Fraser. JAMIE! I could go on and on. But just do yourself a favor. Get the book and read for yourself.

*alternately titled Not sure why I put myself through this

1. Matt Logelin's blog

2. Matt Logelin's new book--It came out today, so I've only read the forward, but I love it already.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I downloaded Matt's book and I'm so ready for my kids to go to bed so I can start reading it. I can't imagine what he has to say that I haven't already read but I'm totally looking forward to it. Happy reading!

Lauren said...

Ugh! I'm jealous! I want that book! Maybe my husband will buy it for me! I'm reading "Outlander" right now, though, and LOVE IT!

Abby said...

Okay, on the subject of Outlander...I tried. I really did. I had a friend who LOVED those books and made me read the first one and I just couldn't get into it. Granted, I was 22 at the time so maybe I was too busy reading things like Cosmo, but I remember thinking "Why on earth does Chris like this book so much?"

Maybe it's time for a re-read?