2. My cousin lost her house in Memphis to the Mississippi River flooding. My aunt and uncle could lose their cabin in Clarksdale, MS very soon (if not already). This cabin is on 9-foot stilts inside the levee in a hunting club.
Tornadoes in the Midwest and South. Late snowstorms up North. And we're having the driest spring on record here in Texas. It's so sad. To look at the grass alongside the road, you'd think it was August. We haven't had rain in months. The ponds and lakes and creeks are drying up. We have a favorite spot to visit the ducks and the nutria, and the water and the animals are gone. What a crazy spring.3. Thomas finished another soccer season. We tried out a fun lens at his last game and got some good shots. I know I'm a broken record, but when in the world did I become the mother of this big, old boy?
And is it just me, or did these kids just step on over here from 1973? Loving the hair.
4. I'm one week shy of my third trimester. Isaac is giving his soccer-loving brother a run for his money. This boy can move. And I just had an image that warmed my heart. It was teenager Thomas teaching little Isaac some of his best soccer moves.
5. I like to think I've got it together. Nothing says "I've got it together" like your three-year-old out to dinner in a cute brown dress...and no panties. Jeremy lifted her up onto a stool for frozen yogurt after dinner and we got a nice little view of her cute. little. biscuits. I was never going to be that mom. But apparently I am.
5 comments:
Cute post! I can't believe how big Thomas is getting! Seriously! HUGE! Not a kid! Scary!
And boy, oh boy, I'm so sad about the flooding! :(
Your pictures of Thomas are fabulous. Want some photo-taking tips from you!
hate the flooding, love the shag. can't believe rose is going to kindergarten-or that i'm only a year behind you. can't wait to see YOU, and those movers and shakers (both in utero, and out) soon!!!
So cute! I also cannot believe Thomas is getting so big! He will soon be a pre-teen! Scary!
Post a Comment