We visited one of our favorite family places this past weekend--the Kemah Boardwalk. We always have such a fun, happy time there. We usually go once a year, around our anniversary. I just love to step back and see how joyful the kids are while we're there. I was telling Jeremy yesterday that when I watch the kids play and laugh together, I'm content. Life is good.



On our balcony overlooking the boardwalk and Galveston Bay
Anna was tall enough to ride this scary ride. She watched Thomas do it with Jeremy and wanted to go. It's the ride that takes you straight up, then drops you straight down. At 4-years old, she'd never experienced that 'lose your stomach' feeling--until she rode this. She was brave.
So cute in her swimsuit! She loves the water. She's already gone swimming twice.
Nightswimming
Although you'd never guess it from this picture, Rose has serious fear of the water. Hope it gets better as the summer progresses.



On the train
(Lucy spent most of the weekend in the sling)


Lucy and Mommy at lunch

When I told Rose the rooster says "cock-a-doodle do" she said, "What's that mean?" It made me chuckle. She's right. What does that mean?
On our balcony overlooking the boardwalk and Galveston Bay
Anna was tall enough to ride this scary ride. She watched Thomas do it with Jeremy and wanted to go. It's the ride that takes you straight up, then drops you straight down. At 4-years old, she'd never experienced that 'lose your stomach' feeling--until she rode this. She was brave.
So cute in her swimsuit! She loves the water. She's already gone swimming twice.
Nightswimming(I know you can't tell from this picture, but I do feed my children.)
Although you'd never guess it from this picture, Rose has serious fear of the water. Hope it gets better as the summer progresses.


2 comments:
Great pictures!! Looks like y'all had fun. I want to take Brady (and Claire) to Kemah! We haven't been in years!! :)
I'm jealous! Looking at pictures of y'all having so much fun makes me realize how ready I am for summer.
Post a Comment