Thursday, June 19, 2008

Organization a la Katie

My life, and this house, are in desperate need of organization. I'm telling you, this doesn't come very easily to me, much to the chagrin of my mother--one huge place where we differ. Well, this week I've started cleaning/organizing/purging the upstairs (a.k.a. UPOSA--Unnecessary Plastic Object Storage Area).

I should maybe put a ban on Happy Meal toys. I say that, but you know I won't. Because every time we go to McDonald's, my kids HAVE to have the toy there. The toy that will provide minutes of sheer joy. I can't take that away from them.
Some things I found in the playroom...

These 2 Happy Meal toys ALMOST made it in the trash bag...someone caught me. And, what's up with the 5 inch long screw? You can rest easy now that it's not at the bottom of a toy box. Playdate, anyone? Sheesh.

Hey, I remember this ring!

"Please Mama! No more organizing. I like it the way it is!"
And I had to add this one. Although we're ecstatic that she's professing her love for the Horns, does she have to be a finger sucker??
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Tears in my eyes.

MELANIE said...

I like the sticks!

Lauren said...

You crack me up every time!