Today is our 9th anniversary. Nine years ago, I married my best friend. I can't imagine anyone else being a better partner and match for me. Jeremy makes me laugh--hard--everyday. He is the best daddy that Thomas, Anna, Rose, and Lucy could have ever hoped for. He loves God. He loves his family. He is dedicated to his work, but strikes a wonderful work/family balance. Every day is a celebration of our life together. We are humbled by God's blessings for us and our family.
We got married back in the old days...before digital cameras. And I don't have time to scan wedding pictures. I know, you're all just sick about this. But here are a couple pics of the cute couple...
2002--Lincoln, Nebraska

2002--Christmas
2006--Los Angeles (with foul-smelling Elmo)

2007--30th Birthday Party

4 comments:
You are one of my favorite all time couples. I like both of you more than words can say! Happy Anniversary, you are right-what a blessed family to have you as parents. (as long as there is no scattergories involved!)
I love this post! Especially the part about the foul smelling Elmo! FOR REALS! :)
oh, this was the best..but, seriously
who is the fool in red in the longhorn picture..really cool sir.
I will agree, you are blessed with a pretty cool husband. The truth is - you both hit the jackpot when you got married. Happy (late) Anniversary...so glad I'm in the family so I can enjoy many more years with both of you.
Post a Comment