To get to Crystal Beach, you catch a ferry boat ride in Galveston. Here are a few pics from our ride across the bay. It was late when we got in line for the ferry, so it was dark by the time we actually boarded. Funny story--we were actually on the same ferry boat ride as Jennifer, Shannon, and their crew.
At the beach...
Lucy's first trip to the beach
Could Harper be any cuter? I think I know the answer to that one.
Cute Cousins
The Blue Lagoon--swanky
Anna and Aubrey
Corinne holding Coleman--she's a little mama. She couldn't stop herself from picking up the little ones. The kids didn't seem to mind, though. Except maybe "Baby Rose." Corinne and Aubrey still call her that, but she doesn't exactly agree...
Chris and Wes

Jeremy and Thomas riding back to Galveston on the ferry. We were watching porpoises swimming and playing in the water.
We ate lunch in Galveston with the Browns and the Hutchisons at a cute little place on the water called Millers Landing. Anderson actually ordered Krabby Patties. I thought that was extremely cute.













No comments:
Post a Comment