Kickin it on the back porch


Lisa got to feed Lucy


Aubrey and Anna are becoming buddies

A group of us got in Shannon and Jennifer's van and took a tour of the property. We saw bison, elk, deer, Shetland ponies, an ostrich, and many other animals on our little tour. Then we went and looked at the creek. As I said, it was such a pretty day. We practically had the whole retreat center to ourselves.



Game time
Cute Anderson

I made cupcakes so we could sing Happy Birthday to Rose. She was loving it.

Coleman and Harper enjoyed the cupcakes, too.

Okay, I know no one is surprised that Anna was enthralled by this little nest of baby birds right outside the door to our lodge. Well, actually everyone was captivated. Their mother and father were catching bugs in mid-air to keep them fed while we were there. They were adorable and made the sweetest little noises.
This post would not be complete without a picture of this Sleeping Beauty.

2 comments:
Great job getting pictures this weekend! I got next to none. We had fun with y'all...I sure love that little Lucy.
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I finally posted about the wedding! Check it out! :)
Post a Comment