Notice that he did pick blue as his color. So he could be a manly princess...

Little grin from Lucy. She's giving me big, open-mouthed smiles, but just won't let me capture one on camera. I'll keep trying...
Jeremy and I took advantage of the Parents Night Out program at our church and had a DATE! We went to dinner with some friends. Dorothy and Randy watched Lucy, so we were childless. What a weird feeling to leave a restaurant and not have to gather up a diaper bag and leave an extra tip because your children dropped crumbs and spanish rice all over the place!

3 comments:
Your kids (and you and Jeremy) make me smile! I love y'all!
That T-man is something else. Very handsome prince-ss indeed!
Okay, my boys TOTALLY play Pretty, Pretty Princess too! Seeing Thomas dolled up reminds me of Davis when he plays. It's so funny how they don't even care that they're dressing up like girls...as long as they're WINNING! I say we get a game together between the two of them sometime and video for blackmail later...
Post a Comment