


Oh, and an update on my aforementioned to-do list:
1. Had a huge 4 course dinner last night--no weight loss, but I did have fried asparagus for an appetizer.
2. All the stores are out of reusable grocery bags--seriously?
3. I did bake for the bake sale, but ran out of eggs--SO, I have tons of ripe bananas and no banana bread to speak of.
4. Car still not inspected.
5. My hair dresser broke her ankle in March, and is booked up for a few weeks because she just returned to work...nice. See what you miss when you have a baby?
4 comments:
Feel like I was at Anna's recital, Katie. Great pics, too.
adorable simply adorable..
She looked so pretty!! Can't wait to do all that with my kids one day (example: Thomas' violin recital/soccer games and Anna's dance recital!). Seriously needed to have Anna front and center (and that tall girl on the back row!) because she knew what she was doing!! Precious Anna.
She looks so beautiful! 4 year olds tapping IS the cutest thing! I'm proud of her!
Post a Comment