
~You have put on Christ...in Him you have been baptized.~

We were blessed to have Deacon Glen Cuiper baptize Lucy. He also baptized Thomas and Rose. Lucy's godparents are our dear friends Shane and Susan Dunbar--a wonderful Christian couple who raise their own family in a Christ-centered home. I know they will blanket Lucy with love and prayer.

Isn't this such a sweet picture of Donald and Brady?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy got to meet her Podge this weekend!! She's telling him all about the last 8 weeks.
Erin and Robbie holding little Lucy.
A very cute picture--Anna and Nana
We went to mass Saturday evening, then stormed Buca di Beppo for dinner. This isn't even all of us. There was a kids' table. We let the kids order their own drinks. Today I asked Thomas what he ordered. He had 3 Sprites and a chocolate milk. Nice.


5 comments:
Looks like y'all had a lot of fun! Sorry I missed it! :(
Congrats Lucy!! You looked beautiful and looked like you enjoyed your baptism!!
Glad we got to be there for her special day!
what a special, special day..I feel so blessed that we were apart of it..
I really missed being there. You're right - she looked like an angel. Can't wait to hold her this weekend - she's growing up way too fast!
Post a Comment