I love toothless grins!!
OMG! I just got teary eyed! He is getting so big!!!! :(
LOL! I though Joshua was the cutest ever when he lost his 2 front teeth, and luckily I have it imortalized forever in his First Communion pictures.
MMMM. Precious. In a manly 2nd grader sort of way.
Tho Thweet!
Did he eat corn on the cob, too? He He!
Love it! Brooke looks similar these days. Love those second graders.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love toothless grins!!
OMG! I just got teary eyed! He is getting so big!!!! :(
LOL! I though Joshua was the cutest ever when he lost his 2 front teeth, and luckily I have it imortalized forever in his First Communion pictures.
MMMM. Precious. In a manly 2nd grader sort of way.
Tho Thweet!
Did he eat corn on the cob, too? He He!
Love it! Brooke looks similar these days. Love those second graders.
Post a Comment