Friday, September 25, 2009

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens

Our Favorite Things...this week
Rose:
*Asking for the same three songs--in the same order--every time we're in the car (Nickel Creek Somebody More Like You, Michael Buble Feelin' Good, and Kelly Clarkson Since U Been Gone). On the way to school Wednesday, she informed me that if I continued to play songs she didn't like--songs that struck MY fancy--she would scream really loud so I couldn't hear them. I love when my children are sweet like that.
*She's discovered the show Olivia. A show about a smart, sassy pig that wears awesome candy cane-striped tights.
Anna:
*Dogs.
*Drawing pictures of herself with dogs. They're all similar in nature, but I like this one the best for its depiction of astroids falling to the 'earf.'
Me:
*Pumpkins, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin-scented candles
*Scarecrows (although it scares me every time I back out of the garage--I keep thinking it's someone lurking behind the tree...he's scary, isn't he?)
Thomas:
*Losing Teeth--it makes you rich.
Jeremy:
*His new co-worker. She has a cheery disposition, and giggles really loud when you tickle her. Here she is screening his phone calls.
Lucy:
*Her BB and her fingers are always on her favorite list. So is Daddy.
*But this week, it's also stealing toothbrushes.
Here's the toothbrush bandit after I took a toothbrush away from her. Seriously.

Photobucket

7 comments:

the deKorne family said...

so cute! that was a really cute post. what about jeremy? what are his favorite things?

Mama/Linda said...

Liked the family post!!

Kimberly said...

Seriously CUTE

The Moser Fam... said...

"Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with strings..." I'm not ashamed to admit that I love that movie. :) You are so creative and I think reading your blog might be one of MY favorite things. :)

Lauren said...

Cute! But what's up with the asteroids!? Ha ha ha! So funny! (I'm with you on the pumpkin stuff....and I want a scarecrow for Josh's front yard!)

Tammy said...

Brandon is a tooth brush stealer too!

Jennifer said...

Love this post and love your precious family.