Monday, September 21, 2009

Four Little Pumpkins

Well, no, not them. Although they are cute. Even if 3/4 of them are shirtless.

I'm actually talking about these pumpkins. And, yes, I stood with the pie pumpkins until I was sure I had the most perfect, stair-step bunch.
Come on. Don't they bring a smile to your face? I like to pretend it's not 90 degrees outside while I stare at my pumpkins and enjoy my pumpkin spice coffee creamer.
Of course, these four pumpkins bring a smile to my face, too.
Happy Fall, Y'all.
Photobucket

9 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Adorable little pumpkins!! I love that you let your kiddos run around shirtless too! :)

the deKorne family said...

Those are really cute pictures of the 4 of them!!! We probably only have shirts on about 30 percent of the time around here. :) Nice pumpkin choices....your mantle looks lovely.

Abby said...

Both sets of pumpkins are totally adorable, though the shirtless ones have a definite edge over the others on the cuteness scale. :) Yay, fall!

Jennifer said...

Both sets are cute. I'm thinking fall as well. The rainy day helps out.

Lauren said...

I LOVE FALL!!!

MELANIE said...

cute!! it feels like fall here today :) :) Brady told me "it's cold!!" (64 degrees...)

I may have to do that to my mantle, just with half the pumpkins!! :)

Mama/Linda said...

Cute blog!!! Cute kids!!!

Susan said...

oh katie..sigh...this time of year makes me so happy..

Jenny said...

Those are some stinkin' cute pumpkins!