Tuesday, September 15, 2009

In True Anna Fashion

Anna went to Build-a-Bear for a birthday party on Sunday. When I picked her up, she was brimming with anxious excitement to show me the buffalo that she made.

"I can't wait till you see my buffalo!" and "It's an awesome buffalo!"

I'm thinking...A Buffalo? Of all the selections...Dogs. Cats. Bears. Bunnies. But...a buffalo?

Meet Anna's "buffalo."

She named him Longhorn.
And, a pet "buffalo" is not complete without camo fatigues (not pictured), a beret, dog tags, and a paw, which upon squeezing, plays the Hannah Montana theme song.
Really, Anna? A buffalo?
Proof you can't brainwash them all...
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lauren said...

How did she get "buffalo?" Hee hee! I love her hair, though!!! And Longhorn!

Jennifer said...

So, so, so cute!!!

MELANIE said...

That made me chuckle. Anna is so adorable! I love her "buffalo" though!! :)

Mama/Linda said...

Such an Anna statement! She's true to her own self.

Susan said...

this is one of those stories..that makes me realize why I think anna is just cooler than everyone else.

The Torno's said...

awesome. love the do!