Really impressed you can pinpoint her age like that. :) She will be cute with any color hair! CAn't wait to see her as a teenager. :)
LOL!!!I laughed when you told me this last week, and I'm still laughing.
I just love Anna's free spirit!! Getting excited about next week.
Oooh! How about fuscia and magenta stripes?
That's awesome! You should buy her some of those little fake hair extensions that bobby pin into your hair! It would be cute for "at-home" use!
Oh Anna, you're awesome! ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Really impressed you can pinpoint her age like that. :) She will be cute with any color hair! CAn't wait to see her as a teenager. :)
LOL!!!
I laughed when you told me this last week, and I'm still laughing.
I just love Anna's free spirit!! Getting excited about next week.
Oooh! How about fuscia and magenta stripes?
That's awesome! You should buy her some of those little fake hair extensions that bobby pin into your hair! It would be cute for "at-home" use!
Oh Anna, you're awesome! ;)
Post a Comment