32--years old... (puh-lease)
19--dollars spent on these cute shoes for Anna. She didn't need them. But I needed to see her in them.

2--hours past his bedtime, and Thomas is still awake
6--weeks that he has used the excuse that he's scared of the Passover and it gives him nightmares; weeks since VBS and stories about Moses. The slogan for the week was "Fear Not!" Yeah, right. (I'm waiting for him to ask me for a one year old lamb...)

87--the age my sweet grandfather would have been today
14--days until I put 2 kids on the bus for school
4--days until I'm here...
Now, that's what I'm talking about.

8 comments:
You looked for those shoes in your size, didn't you?
Never knew Mom (I mean ANNA) was such a fashionista....those shoes...wow.
love the passover comment. and... jealous about the vacation. want to hide 2 more people in your luggage?? have fun!!
4 - adults it takes to watch your kids while you vacation!!!!
Oh, now only 3 days until Mexico. I'm already counting down until my Mexico vacation NEXT YEAR!! :)
Enjoy your vaca!
I don't know how I managed to miss this post! But Diet Coke just came out of my NOSE when I saw the passover excuse! That is creative...You got to give the boy some bonus points for fearing the wrath of God. Hilarious!!!
Dude....my face is breaking out, too! I didn't count my zits, though...
Post a Comment