It seems like just yesterday, Thomas was escorting his baby sister down the street in his Hummer.
Today he escorted her off the school bus.
It seems like just yesterday, I put pigtails in her hair. 
It seems like just yesterday, I put pigtails in her hair. Today I sprayed mousse in her hair to make her look like a big girl.
It seems like just yesterday, she had her first day of preschool.
Today, it was her first day of Kindergarten.
And I can hardly even believe it.

8 comments:
OK. I'll admit I just got a little teary! Great pics and boy howdy, do they grow up quickly.....
Love the shirt and scarf on Anna! Kathryn would be so proud!
That got me all choked up. Luckily I"m sure my kids will NEVER be that grown up. Whew. Otherwise I couldn't have even read the post. So weird that Thomas is in the grade you taught. A little Levi. :)
Ok. You made me cry. So precious. And it does seem like yesterday. She looked absolutely beautiful on her first day of school. And of course, she's lucky to have the most handsome kid in school escorting her around.
loved the outfit, anna - glad you had a great day of kindergarten!
I don't even know your kids and I'm getting all teary eyed! Time is ticking away until Mallory heads off to kinder. I'll be a mess!
So sweet...I told Joshua to be sure to look out for Christina on the bus, and he said he made sure to have her sit next to the window so "she'll be safe." (Sniff, sniff!)
Awwwwwwww!! So cute--I can't believe she's in kindergarten either!! So glad I have 2 more years with Brady! :)
Post a Comment