Well, as of late, she's been marching to the beat of David Cook. I think it might be Anna's first crush. (She must get it from her mommy, because I'm seriously crushing on him as well--) I downloaded some of his Idol songs on itunes, and that's all she wants to hear in the car. She comes running when she hears his name on tv, and we let her stay up with us this week to watch the entire AI episode. She got an American Idol toy at McDonald's the other day, and named him--well, of course--David Cook.




How could you not vote for a guy who can make a Mariah Carey song cool?
4 comments:
like the new format! :) miss and love you!
That's so cute about Anna! She does have good taste.
Love the format! LOVE David Cook! Especially when he pointed to me through the TV to tell me he is single! (Hee hee!)
Anna ROCKS! :) I'm glad to call her my god-daughter!
Well tell Anna that Aunt Jennifer has also fallen for David Cook. I feel like I'm cheating on David Archuletta because I couldn't stop talking about his voice at the beginning of the season. But now it's all about David Cook. Katie, have you downloaded "Little Sparrow"? I LOVE that one!
Post a Comment