Monday, August 31, 2009

5 more days till...

*we drive west on Highway 290.

*the sights, smells, and sounds of tailgaters.
*Colt McCoy.
*The Showband of the Southwest.

*Jeremy loses his voice.

*XBox, Lunchbox, and Hootie. (Matt and Caroline--give me a what-what!!)

*Mack Brown and Major Applewhite.

*University of Texas Longhorn Football.


Photobucket

8 comments:

Matt George said...

Amen sister!!!

the deKorne family said...

I am so excited for you. :)

Mama/Linda said...

The Eyes of Texas makes me smile, too!! Have fun this weekend!!

MELANIE said...

I'm even excited!! :) I've loved football season since high school! Hook 'em!!

Susan said...

hooray! it is college football season..can't WAIT!!!

Caroline George said...

Finally it is here!
What What!

Kimberly said...

Oh Lord...here we go again.

I've had a sick kid for almost a week now, so I only have time for this...

GIG 'EM AGGIES!

(and a few prayers for a better football season than last year!)

Lauren said...

HOOK 'EM, HORNS!!! I wish I would be at the game on Saturday, but I will be finding someone playing it up here so I can watch my boys! SOOOOOO PUMPED!