*Thomas learned to whistle. I can't tell you how delighted this makes me...it's driving me friggin crazy. It's driven me to count how many days there are left of summer. 46. 46 long days of summer remain. And the whistling coupled with the sulky pouting? Let me tell you. Lovely. Enchanting. Pleasing to the eyes and ears.
*I got talked into a fitness boot camp. Peer pressure? At my age?
What I signed up for: A hard, 'push your limits,' sweat-your-butt-off work out every morning at 5:00 AM with friends.
What I did NOT sign up for: A 'repeat after me' marching cadence that has the line "marchin' down the avenue," a uniform consisting of a white T-shirt with my name scrolled across the chest in
*While I'm at it, can someone please invent a nice, rich red wine with all the taste and none of the empty calories? That'd be great. Get right on that.
*One more, and I'll be done. Centerpoint Energy
Answer: 2. Twice. Dos. Jeremy did it first, and then I did it again on Sunday like a genius. Holy schnikies. Are you even kidding me? Thank goodness we have an enormous, never-ending stream of disposable income.
There you have it. I'll be back to my sweet self in no time.
5 comments:
Know what I love? That the Qatari flag doesn't pop up anymore when I check your blog (and Susan's and Jennifer's). Nice post, Katie.
And, shhhhh, don't tell, but I think you've brought out my hidden coffeehouse persona. Congratulations.
YES!!!! The sarcastic Katie is back! I LOVE IT!!!
Katie, you're on a roll, and I loved your post. And I would never decribe your blog as, "sweet." I'd call it "informative with an edge."
Laughed so hard I would have peed except I don't do that anymore.... hidden benefit of boot camp. Katie.... why don't you Twitter that to Kerry?
Me gusta.
Post a Comment